LPA-1 XRF Lead Paint Analyzer – New England Distributor/Reseller
Contact us at 508-669-5088 for information on purchasing the XRF LPA-1 Spectrum Analyzer.
The LPA-1 (XRF Lead Paint Analyzer) is a state of the art x-ray fluorescence (XRF) spectrum analyzer system for the quantitative measurement of lead in paint on numerous substrates. The LPA-1 XRF Lead Paint Analyzer provides a fast, accurate measurement of lead content in 2 to 4 seconds, thereby assuring the highest level of productivity for an inspector. The MRI (Midwest Research Institute) report indicates that K-Shell measurements are preferred for lead determination and the LPA-1 XRF Lead Paint Analyzer measures lead without inconclusive values.
The advanced design of the LPA-1 represents a new generation XRF system. The LPA-1 makes accurate assessments of lead levels in a fraction of the time previously needed by employing technological advances in the fields of electronics and microprocessors. The result is the most effective lead inspection system available today
Advantages of the LPA-1
- K-Shell XRF has no L-Shell limitations (see HUD Guidelines Chapter 7).
- Compact footprint fits where other systems can’t such as window tracks & wells, and narrow moldings.
- Measurement depth of 3/8″ means no false positives due to hidden pipes in walls, or readings on the other side of walls or doors.
- 18 hour system battery life puts in a long days work.
- Quick battery charge time of 1.5 hours without NiCad memory problems or possibility of overcharge.
- Stores up to 4,000 readings
- Weighs less than 3 lbs with battery
- Selectable action level
- Highly reliable solid state CdTe sensor
- 2 Years parts and labor warranty
- Fast readings without decision trees
- Automatic substrate correction
- Maximizes productivity and reduces job time